EF updater (Multi Project Update) tool: Do your project teams need to frequently change the Enterprise fields of multiple projects? Do you need to add a specific set of tasks to your EPM Plans? If the answer is yes, then EF Updater is the tool for you. EF Updater automatically updates the data for you. It enables you to create a Group of Projects and then update or add Tasks to this group.
Some salient features of EF Updater
- provides flexibility to update multiple projects without opening project plans in Microsoft Project Professional
- Is a web-based solution. You need not install the tool on the client's machine
- enables you to track log records before and after update
- works on project server security
- enables you to easily filter Projects to create Project Groups
- enables you to use advanced (SQL) queries to create project groups
EF Synchronizer tool: This tool enables enterprises to keep the EPM data synchronized with information from the warehouse, transactional system or Microsoft excel sheets. This tool synchronizes your EPM plan on a scheduled basis. This ensures a proper data flow into EPM reporting and downstream feeds.
Some salient features of EF Synchronizer
- You can select multiple sources to update project enterprise fields including Microsoft excel sheets. You can schedule the job at your convenience (daily, weekly, and monthly). The EF Synchronizer tracks field value updates and uploads the log to an excel sheet
- The EF Synchronizer is a web– based solution. There is no need for any installation on the client side. You can access this tool using the Internet
- The EF Synchronizer offers flexibility to build rules around a trusted source and target the project server and fields
- You can build advanced rules using SQL skills
- The EF Synchronizer relies on Project Server security. So, you can use Project Server Administrator to configure and manage the security. You do not require db access
- You can synchronize data on demand
Project Manager Wizard
This tool enforces a set of configurable business rules to your plan creation process. This tool has a wizard approach and guides a project manager to easily create a project based on enterprise rules and standards.
Some salient features of the wizard:
- The wizard provides step-by-step assistance to project managers and planners and helps them create, save, publish, and secure the project plan using customized enterprise fields (from Project Server and any external source)
- You can create the project plan using a template or a plan
- This is a rule based wizard and it provides flexibility to create profiles for different business units under one organization
Please contact us for more information at email@example.com